1. The Consumer may withdraw from a distance sales contract by making a statement to that effect in writing within 14 days.
2. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract referred to above begins: for a contract in the performance of which the entrepreneur delivers the thing, being obliged to transfer its ownership – from the taking possession of the thing by the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by him, and in the case of a contract that: includes many things that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last thing, batch or part; for other contracts – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. Withdrawal can be implemented by submitting an unambiguous statement of withdrawal from the sales contract to the Seller. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the statement to the Seller before the expiry of 14-day period referred to in paragraph 1 above.
4. The statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted in writing to the address: SMTF Europe, Parkowa 8 Street, 93-570 Lodz or via e-mail. The Consumer may use the withdrawal form provided at the end of the Return Policy.
5. If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, it is considered not concluded, and the Consumer is released from all obligations to the Seller. If the Consumer made a statement of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller confirmed the offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
6. Goods purchased by the Consumer shall be returned in unaltered condition. The Product returned by the Consumer should be packaged in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage during transport. If possible, the Product should be wrapped in the original packaging. The direct costs of returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Consumer.
7. The Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of Product resulting from using it in a manner other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. The Consumer is obliged to return the Product immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet this deadline it is sufficient to return the product to the Seller before its expiration.
9. In the case of withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer, if any payments have been made by the Consumer, their refund will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned Product to the Seller, through the same channel by which the Buyer made the payment (excluding prompt payment), unless the Consumer expressly agrees to another form of payment refund. In any case, the Consumer will not bear the cost of returning the payment.
10. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Consumer with respect to the contract:
- in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated Product, manufactured to the Consumer’s specifications or intended to meet the Consumer’s personalized needs, such as: prepared for a specific size; in a specific specification (e.g. vinyl cut from the meter);
- in which the subject of performance is a Product provided in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; in which the subject of performance is a Product, which after delivery, due to its nature, is inseparable from other things.
ul. Parkowa 8